Fast-growing global start-up looking for an ambitious Account Executive to help us revolutionise real estate for homeowners and agents.
At Adfenix we are leading an industry revolution, empowering thousands of real estate agents across 14 countries to transition from print advertising to the digital age, using social media and marketing automation. We leverage in-depth analysis of millions of data points for hyper-targeting the right home buyers with the right home at the right time.
With a strong team and cutting edge technology, we have rapid growth of 20–30% per month. We are currently 65+ people from more than 21 different countries, based all over the world. Awarded by Deloitte as Sweden’s 5th fastest-growing tech company in Sweden 2019.
Over the past 5 years, Adfenix has established a strong market presence in the Nordics, UK, Ireland, US and Australia. The next chapter will see our entrance into new markets globally as well as securing a strategic position in existing markets.
We are fortunate to have an outstanding, innovative product that is in a league of its own and in great demand!
As we are experiencing tremendous growth, we are searching to add a Account Executive to our Sales team.
Do you have what it takes to join us on this thrilling ride?
As we are experiencing tremendous growth, we are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Account Executive to US (East Coast). With respect to ongoing pandemic and environmental care, we minimise our travel when possible. We do however expect you to travel when necessary, meeting customers in person across the US.
You will collaborate with Account Executives on a global level together with Sales, Marketing and Customer Success. Being part of a super-growth team requires a flexible attitude with great team skills. More importantly, as an Account Executive it also requires a solid foundation of sales skills where we expect you to leverage and utilise all your expertise into tangible results.
Responsibilities - what you'll do
- Revenue accountability. You are ultimately responsible for achieving sales targets with new customer acquisition
- Maximizing value delivery to existing customers
- Participating in a global team to build and develop our global best practices
- Manage sales processes from End-to-End - whilst prospecting won’t be day-to-day, at this stage of the company everybody gets involved in this side of the business
- Identify and quickly close small wins, while managing longer complex sales cycles
- Create and build relationships with potential clients in anyway possible to close deals
- Dealing with all prospective/existing clients in a professional and engaging manner to ensure the best customer experience
- Active collaboration with the product team to drive feature enhancement to help win in field
- You have relevant experience from fast growth companies and knows how to be successful in a startup environment
- You’ve worked in Enterprise B2B SaaS sales for 3+ years
- Ability to simply articulate complex solutions
- Passion for exciting technologies
- Expert or high skills using Salesforce, G-suite or other similar services
- An understanding of B2B social media / advertising technology / digital marketing
- Native or fluency in professional English
- Native or fluency in Swedish or Norwegian
- Team player: you don’t draw the line at just your own responsibilities - you care deeply about the whole success of the business
Our offer to you
- By joining the fast-growing team at Adfenix, you will be rewarded with exciting days and a high degree of freedom and space for growth, both professionally and personally
- An exciting role with the opportunity to be a major contributor to Adfenix success
- An opportunity to contribute new thoughts, ideas and processes in the global real estate industry
- Participation in a diverse and global team of people all driving towards success
- Exciting, challenging days and opportunities to stretch yourself and improve
- You will be supported by ambitious high achieving individuals aiming to push the limits in new directions
- Competitive market-related compensation, including pension and private health insurance
- Last, but far from least, you have the opportunity to join our very attractive stock option program
US (East Coast)
We use a Hybrid Work model (Flexible Remote)