Fast-growing global start-up looking for an ambitious IT Operations Manager to help us revolutionise real estate for homeowners and agents.
At Adfenix we are leading an industry revolution, empowering thousands of real estate agents across 14 countries to transition from print advertising to the digital age, using social media and marketing automation. We leverage in-depth analysis of millions of data points for hyper-targeting the right home buyers with the right home at the right time.
With a strong team and cutting edge technology, we have rapid growth of 20–30% per month. We are currently 65+ people from more than 21 different countries, based all over the world. Awarded by Deloitte as Sweden’s 5th fastest-growing tech company in Sweden 2019.
Over the past 5 years, Adfenix has established a strong market presence in the Nordics, UK, Ireland, US and Australia. The next chapter will see our entrance into new markets globally as well as securing a strategic position in existing markets.
We are fortunate to have an outstanding, innovative product that is in a league of its own and in great demand!
As we are experiencing tremendous growth, we are searching to add a IT Operations Manager to our Busines Operations team.
Do you have what it takes to join us on this thrilling ride?
Together with the Business Operations team, the IT Operations Manager is responsible for defining the way Adfenix manages software and hardware, including laptops, mobile devices and some desktops but excluding servers and cloud infrastructure, to effectively support the rest of the organisation. In addition, IT Operations will play a key role in software provisioning and de provisioning, internal security and asset management. The IT Operations Manager will also be a part of the Information Security team that focuses on strengthening and improving the business’s security practices.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Define and implement standard desktop and laptop builds according to industry standards and the business's requirements.
- Develop, test and maintain a mobile device management solution that allows remote wiping and application provisioning and de provisioning.
- Provide technical guidance and information updates regarding security practices and software updates.
- To continuously monitor the core software packages used across various areas of the business and make recommendations to optimise, automate and make smart integrations.
- Evaluate, coordinate, schedule, and assist with implementation of new technologies or upgrades to existing suppliers while employing appropriate change management and project management processes.
- Manage provisioning and de provisioning of joiners, leavers and movers.
- Train and support colleagues in other teams, ensuring that there are defined best practices for internal technology.
- Administrate core internal tools, including Google Workspace, Slack, Okta and others, by managing user and group accounts, permissions, and authentication.
Background and desired qualifications:
- 2 or more years of experience in an IT Operations, internal IT or similar role
- Experience with system implementations, configuration and analysis
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects
- Excellent communication ability
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Knowledge of data protection operations and legislation (e.g. GDPR) is a plus
Our offer to you
- By joining the fast-growing team at Adfenix, you will be rewarded with exciting days and a high degree of freedom and space for growth, both professionally and personally
- An exciting role with the opportunity to be a major contributor to Adfenix success
- An opportunity to contribute new thoughts, ideas and processes in the global real estate industry
- Participation in a diverse and global team of people all driving towards success
- Exciting, challenging days and opportunities to stretch yourself and improve
- You will be supported by ambitious high achieving individuals aiming to push the limits in new directions
- Competitive market-related compensation, including pension and private health insurance
- Last, but far from least, you have the opportunity to join our very attractive stock option program
To get a sneak peek of what it's like to work here you can check out our Instagram
If you have any questions, please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager, Mikael Knexson Nevander via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We use a Hybrid Work model (Flexible Remote)