Fast-growing global start-up looking for an ambitious Chief Product Officer (CPO) to help us revolutionise real estate for homeowners and agents.
At Adfenix we are leading an industry revolution, empowering thousands of real estate agents across 14 countries to transition from print advertising to the digital age, using social media and marketing automation. We leverage in-depth analysis of millions of data points for hyper-targeting the right home buyers with the right home at the right time.
With a strong team and cutting edge technology, we have rapid growth of 20–30% per month. We are currently 58+ people from more than 21 different countries, based all over the world. Awarded by Deloitte as Sweden’s 5th fastest-growing tech company in Sweden 2019.
Over the past 5 years, Adfenix has established a strong market presence in the Nordics, UK, Ireland, US and Australia. The next chapter will see our entrance into new markets globally as well as securing a strategic position in existing markets.
We are fortunate to have an outstanding, innovative product that is in a league of its own and in great demand!
As we are experiencing tremendous growth, we are searching to add a Chief Product Officer (CPO) to our Adfenix family.
Do you have what it takes to join us on this thrilling ride?
- We are expanding internationally and our aim is for the product portfolio to be the platform that the real estate industry uses to manage all their data, customers and communication.
- We are growing both through aggressive Product Development & Acquisitions.
- We are transforming from a sales driven growth model to a product driven growth model.
- Huge prize; world’s largest industry is consolidating into modern tech platforms.
- Ensure that the product strategy is being delivered on and maintained and updated.
- Effective commercialisation of the entire product suite and ecosystem both through:
- Direct product led growth by getting more agents and offices to use the product, through the product.
- (people mgmt) Get an expanding product team with individual Product Managers to be successful.
- Effective collaboration with sales & marketing product positioning.
- Becoming customer obsessed by collecting the right data from all stakeholders across all markets to make the right product decisions.
As Adfenix Chief Product Officer, you will be the driving force behind our product portfolio strategy. You will also secure clear direction and goals for the product and design team, which is today a team of 6 team members.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Define Adfenix product portfolio strategy in accordance with the group’s strategy and the CEO.
- Taking an active part in being a member of and developing the Executive Team within the company
- Developing Product Pricing, Service feature sets and positioning strategies.
- Ensure the product development roadmap alignment with the company business priorities and guarantee the best time to market for our products working closely with the company’s CTO.
- Grow, coach and develop our Product & Design team within a fast scaling environment.
- Implement product KPI's, track them and derive action plans when necessary.
- Keep a broad view of market trends and business opportunities within our current and adjacent business segments.
- Continually Assess the competitive landscape
- CPO owns the creation and definition of products/service, and cooperates closely with the executive team and the CTO and Product Managers to turn technology into Product.
- Articulate strategies to the action plan to reach the goals and manifest Product mission and vision.
Approximate expected background
- 5 years or so of relevant experience, including at least one significant experience in managing a digital product development team. Such as Head of Product (leading or coordinating multiple product teams)
- Ability to build, coach and lead effective teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong business acumen with a highly analytical mindset.
- A relevant degree, preferably within Product Management, Design, Marketing, IT or similar.
- Experience from start-up´s
- Proficiency with agile frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Proven record in product development, analytics, computer programming, or design.
- Referenceable expertise in project management and product ownership
- Experience in budgeting and team-leading
Our offer to you
- By joining the fast-growing team at Adfenix, you will be rewarded with exciting days and a high degree of freedom and space for growth, both professionally and personally
- An exciting role with the opportunity to be a major contributor to Adfenix success
- An opportunity to contribute new thoughts, ideas and processes in the global real estate industry
- Participation in a diverse and global team of people all driving towards success
- Exciting, challenging days and opportunities to stretch yourself and improve
- You will be supported by ambitious high achieving individuals aiming to push the limits in new directions
- Competitive market-related compensation, including pension and private health insurance
- Last, but far from least, you have the opportunity to join our very attractive stock option program
To get a sneak peek of what it's like to work here you can check out our Instagram
If you have any questions, please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager, Mikael Knexson Nevander via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gothenburg, Stockholm or London
We use a Hybrid Work model (Flexible Remote)