Fast-growing global start-up looking for an ambitious Fullstack Engineer to help us revolutionise real estate for homeowners and agents.
At Adfenix we are leading an industry revolution, empowering thousands of real estate agents across 14 countries to transition from print advertising to the digital age, using social media and marketing automation. We leverage in-depth analysis of millions of data points for hyper-targeting the right home buyers with the right home at the right time.
With a strong team and cutting edge technology, we have rapid growth of 20–30% per month. We are currently 58+ people from more than 21 different countries, based all over the world. Awarded by Deloitte as Sweden’s 5th fastest-growing tech company in Sweden 2019.
Over the past 5 years, Adfenix has established a strong market presence in the Nordics, UK, Ireland, US and Australia. The next chapter will see our entrance into new markets globally as well as securing a strategic position in existing markets.
We are fortunate to have an outstanding, innovative product that is in a league of its own and in great demand!
As we are experiencing tremendous growth, we are searching to add a Fullstack Engineer to our Engineering team.
Do you have what it takes to join us on this thrilling ride?
- This is a role that will enable you to contribute some of your finest work.
- You will be working closely with the product team to help build new products and features to delight our customers while solving some hard problems to deliver simplicity over complexity.
- You will be a key player in our development team, focusing on further improving our product portfolio and rapidly scaling to new markets, while at the same time ensuring high-quality output from all team members.
Responsibilities - what you'll do
- Hands-on development of new features and products that will transform the real estate industry globally
- Writing great code
- Internal knowledge sharing about engineering best practices
- Helping to identify “bad patterns” in engineering (and operations) and suggest innovative resolutions
- Working with the team to improve our adoption of Agile and to continuously improve the engineering process
- Demonstrate your solutions and the discarded options to others as needed
Requirements - who you are
- Passionate about using technology to change the world
- Striving to create a functional and attractive digital environment, ensuring great user experience in collaboration with our team of ambitious designers and developers
- Good at using C# and .NET core
- Comfortable learning new technologies and programming languages
- Love solving difficult problems in new and exciting ways
- Comfortable working with a global team
- A team player who thrives on the success of the whole team
- Perhaps you've been playing with technology and software since your early school days
- Easy to get along with!
Requirements - key skills
- Demonstrable experience using C# and .NET to build full stack Internet-facing applications
- Somewhat knowledge of DevOps practices
- Ideally, a full-stack engineer with recent experience in the database layer and on the front end (react-query/swr)
- Familiarity and understanding with CSS-in-JS and component libraries
- Familiarity with state management, including libraries like Recoil or Redux
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Working as a senior team member in Agile (Kanban and/or Sprints) methodology
Our offer to you
- By joining the fast-growing team at Adfenix, you will be rewarded with exciting days and a high degree of freedom and space for growth, both professionally and personally
- An exciting role with the opportunity to be a major contributor to Adfenix success
- An opportunity to contribute new thoughts, ideas and processes in the global real estate industry
- Participation in a diverse and global team of people all driving towards success
- Exciting, challenging days and opportunities to stretch yourself and improve
- You will be supported by ambitious high achieving individuals aiming to push the limits in new directions
- Competitive market-related compensation, including pension and private health insurance
- Last, but far from least, you have the opportunity to join our very attractive stock option program
To get a sneak peek of what it's like to work here you can check out our Instagram
If you have any questions, please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager, Mikael Knexson Nevander via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gothenburg, Stockholm or London
We use a Hybrid Work model (Flexible Remote)