Join us on a thrilling ride!🚀
Adfenix is a fast growing tech startup, revolutionizing the way real estate agencies use social media and marketing automation. We offer the world's leading marketing and sales operations platform for the real estate industry. Our team is made up of crazy talented people from 20+ nations and our offices are located in Gothenburg, Stockholm and London.
We are super proud to be named on the list of hottest Swedish start ups 2021 and we are fortunate to have an outstanding, innovative product that is in a league of its own. Exciting right?
As we are experiencing tremendous growth, we are looking for an analytical Backend Software Engineer to one of our engineering team.
The position 💡
This role will give you the freedom to really shine as a Java Software Engineer.
* We trust our employees, you will have the freedom to form your own solutions, but always have the security of a competent and prestigeless developer team to back you up.
* Hands-on development of new features and products that will transform the real estate industry globally.
We have a wide range of technologies. Examples of techniques we are using:
* We are using Java and Spring Boot for developing our state of the art backend.
* Microservices, queues, Docker and Kubernetes.
* MariaDB and MongoDB.
* We are open to introducing new technologies if they fill a clear purpose and offer a good solution to a problem.
* We are collaborating with other backend teams that are using C# .NET Core and PHP, situated in Gothenburg.
* Our frontend developers use Angular (Typescript) and React.
What about you?
We believe that you are team player who is passionate about coding something that may stand the test of time and have the possibility to change the world.
* An understanding of Object Oriented Programming, design patterns and the importance of writing clean (beautiful) code that stands the test of time.
* Analytical and a great problem solver.
* Comfortable with Java.
* Prestigeless, striving to find great solution to every problem.
* Comfortable working with a global team.
* Open and comfortable learning and sharing knowledge
What we offer
🌏 You will work in a fast paced startup environment. With a strong team and cutting edge technology, we have rapid growth. We are currently 80+ people from more than 20 different countries, based all over the world.
☘️ Exciting, challenging days with the opportunity to contribute new thoughts, ideas and processes in the global real estate industry.
💙 You will be surrounded by ambitious, friendly and passionate individuals aiming to push the limits in new directions together.
🏝We offer a hybrid work model with opportunities to travel and work full remotely from different places in the world. Open to relocate? Great, we cover the visa process and support with home finding.
📚We value knowledge sharing and have coding days once in a quarter. We also have Learning sessions, Pair programming, Frontend and Backend meet ups once or twice a week to solve different technical challenges.
🥂We love to celebrate! We have a lot of social gatherings and fun happenings both in the office and digital events.
🔥Competitive market-related compensation, pension, private health insurance, 6 weeks vacation and health allowance.
🎯 Last, but far from least, you have the opportunity to join our very attractive stock option program.
We act with our values in mind: Passion, Impact, Care & Smartness. We will tell you more about our culture and values in the recruitment process.
Over the past 5 years, Adfenix has established a strong market presence in the Nordics, UK, Ireland, US and Australia. The next chapter will see our entrance into new markets globally as well as securing a strategic position in existing markets.
So what are you waiting for? 😉 Jump on the rocket ship with us! Send in your application (linkedin or CV) today.
We use a Hybrid Work model (Flexible Remote)
What the process will most likely look like:
1. First chat to learn more about you and tell you more about us!👏
2. Technical Task
3. Technical interview with tech team members
4. Final interview
5. Done deal!🌟