Adfenix is a fast growing global start-up looking for a Revenue Operations Manager with Salesforce experience to be a part of revolutionizing real estate for homeowners and agents.
At Adfenix we are leading an industry revolution, empowering thousands of real estate agents across 14 countries to transition from print advertising to the digital age, using social media and marketing automation. We leverage in-depth analysis of millions of data points for hyper-targeting the right home buyers with the right home at the right time. We are fortunate to have an outstanding, innovative product that is in a league of its own and in great demand!
We think that Adfenix is a great place to build a future and where you can have fun doing it. If you want a meaningful, fun and challenging role in a company on a thrilling ride, we might be an awesome match!
You and your new job!
As Revenue Operations Manager (Salesforce CRM) you are an important part of our Business Operations team. Your mission is to help accelerate growth, improve reporting and collaboration, provide better forecasts and analyze customer value.
Your main focus are:
- People: Aligning teams around the goals and priorities of the company, fostering collaboration and accountability.
- Data and Analytics: Building, tracking and communicating business information and insights around a clear set of KPIs aligned with the Go To Market (GTM) and corporate strategies.
- Processes: Increasing operational efficiency through processes and tools, integrated cadences and planning, fostering more value-add conversations and facilitating the follow-up of action plans to achieve success.
You are the focal point for planning and reporting efforts, partnering with Marketing, Sales and Customer Success departments to ensure data quality and accountability of business contributors across the sales cycle (Pipeline Generation, Pipeline Progression, Closing, Account Management, Customer Success). As the Revenue Operations Manager, you are also the expert for related tools and processes and will also train and coach teams on using and adopting processes, tools and dashboards.
Start: As soon as possible Extent: Full time in a permanent employment (preceded by probationary employment) Location: Gothenburg (or London)
This is what you bring!
You bring a deep knowledge of Salesforce CRM and strong end-to-end understanding of the customer cycle from first touchpoint to closed deals, retention and upsell. With your highly analytical skills you have a natural predisposition toward data-driven decision-making.
This in combination with your ability to create great relationships and ability to own large, complex projects and drive results you are exactly what we need to strongly contribute in the preparations for the next phase in growing our business!
Other abilities and experience which are useful for being successful in this role are:
- General experience in the creation of dashboards using industry standard tools and techniques.
- Experienced in extracting insights from large dataset.
- Comfortable with technical tools (e.g. SQL, Tableau, Spreadsheets, Google Analytics) and/or a willingness to develop this skill set.
- Fluency in English
Our offer to you!
Working at a startup company provides an incredible opportunity for your development, learning and to really contribute to the company's success without a lot of bureaucracy. With us you will have:
- An exciting role with the opportunity to be a major contributor to Adfenix success
- An opportunity to contribute new thoughts, ideas and processes in the global real estate industry
- Exciting, challenging days and opportunities to stretch yourself and improve
- Participation in a diverse and global team of people all driving towards success
- Flexible working hours
- Participation in our stock option programme
- Competitive market-related compensation
To get a sneak peek of what it's like to work here you can check out our Instagram