Join our cross functional engineering team to help build new products and features to delight our customers while solving some hard problems to deliver simplicity over complexity. We enjoy working in small size teams where you will have a lot of impact and freedom to try our new things.
We build our software on Microsoft platform and work with the latest cloud techniques. Code Reviews, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery are essential parts of our everyday work.
Examples of techniques we are using:
- C# .Net Core for the backend(Gothenburg)
- Java backend(Sthlm)
- Docker and Kubernetes for composing and running the services
- AWS as a cloud provide
- Our Backend platform is a based on a microservice architecture
We value knowledge sharing:
- We have hack day on quarterly basis
- Lunch & learning sessions
- Pair programming
- Frontend and Backend meet ups to solve different technical challenges
AdFUNix Days (Hack Days) 🚀💻💡👩💻👨🏽💻
It’s a day on a quarterly basis where the engineering teams themselves decide what to work on, such as proof of concept on a new idea, try a new technology, an internal tool or pretty much anything.
The purpose is to get a break from normal routines, have some fun, boost creativity, inspiration and collaboration + strengthen relationships through problem solving 💡
It’s really great to see the engineering teams putting this together!